Roses are very inch lovely and beautiful flowers in their own right and often using as wedding bouquet in Singapore. However, if you go beyond their amazing look, you will find something that has much deeper meaning than just the soft colorful petals of each delicate and fragrant bloom. Because a rose is far more than just a rose. A rose is a special way to communicate one’s self and one’s most innermost feelings/thoughts to another. Therefore, when you think of a rose, think of a way to say what is on your mind, your heart, or just to express how very special a moment is to you in essence.
What rose color matches your personality?
Please read on to learn more on how to read the unique meaning that goes along with each and every individual rose species. Each colorful rose does have its own meaning, and this isn’t just based on its color, it is also based on how we look and feel when we see these one of a kind roses before our eyes. Roses are colorful, yes, but they do mean a whole lot more. They are also good at showing a person their most “inner” self. A self that he or she never knew they had. With this said, let the rose guide you, just so you can find that hidden side of you for all to get to know better.
What rose color is you? You decide for yourself. Because it is you, and you alone, who can only decide this. No one else can say who you are and what your preferences are in life. You say that about you in definition. If you like roses, then you are already half way there, and need only go the other half to arrive at your final destination. What it this destination? It is establishing what your best rose is for you.
Each rose color does signify its very own special thing. What rose color is all about your personality in depth? Only the rose knows and this is true. Because the rose color that you are attracted to most, is the one, that will be for you and all about you. Roses are awesome flowers that express emotions and feelings. People like to give roses to show others how they feel and so forth. Some people also like to get them as gifts. It all depends on who the sender is and why they are sending them in the first place. Nonetheless, roses are much beloved flowers in every way, because they say things you cannot say outright.
Below is listed some of the meanings for various color roses. Do read them over very carefully and decide which rose color does best suit you and your personality overall. Roses do convey so much. They also reveal so much, as well, in addition. Let them reveal to you, just who you are, as a person on the inside.
Rose Colors And Meanings:
- Red Rose – Red roses are the most commonly given of all roses. They signify love and passion mainly. A true red colored rose is one that is meant for lovers. A fiery red rose stands for passion. Cardinal red roses signify desire. Red roses that are fully bloomed are the best way to say “I love you!”
- Sweet Pink Rose – Pink roses are not all about romantic love. They are more grace and elegance. They symbolize admiration overall.
- Shocking Pink Rose – Shocking pink roses show gratitude and how grateful you are to have someone in your life.
- Purple Rose – Purple roses are a symbol of love at first sight and enchantment.
- White Rose – White roses are the symbol of innocence and purity. They are also associated strongly with marriage and new beginnings.
- Champagne Rose – Champagne roses signify reverence and worthiness in their own way.
Each rose color is separate and unique unto itself. The very same can be said about people as individuals. Roses and humans do share a common bond, despite their differences, and these rose meanings show that in detail here.